PUBLIC WORKS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYDate Posted: Thursday, September 13th, 2018
PUBLIC WORKS TECHNICIAN (full-time) – The Town is looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
• Experience in general maintenance duties with a strong work ethic.
• Certified Water Operator or must obtain certification within 12 months.
• High school diploma required.
• Must be available to work during State of Emergencies and on-call 24 hours.
• This position requires working in all types of weather conditions, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Pre-employment physical is required to include drug testing.
• Background checks for criminal and driving record.
The Town offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. Drop off completed application at Town Hall located at 24 E. Sewell Street, Felton DE. Closing date September 28, 2018, applications must be in-house by 5:00pm. Link to application below.